Bandai Mobile LCD Toy – Digimon Color Ver.5 (Original Clear Green)
Stock Left: 7
Commemorating the 25th anniversary of the birth of "Digital Monster"! A further reprint version of "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR" with a color LCD is now available! ~ A major renewal of the popular color of the 1998 version as a modern version! ~
To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the birth of digital monsters, the LCD toy "Digital Monster Ver.3 ~ Ver.5" released in 1998 has been renewed to color LCD "Digital Monster COLOR Ver.3" "Digital Monster COLOR Ver." 4” and “Digital Monster COLOR Ver.5”. All body colors will be reprinted for the first time this time. The exterior of the main unit is designed based on the shape of the original version released in 1997, similar to the released "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR" and "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR Ver. Not only did the characters become colored, but it became possible to change the background design, which was not possible at the time. It is also possible to obtain new background images by communicating with different versions of "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR" and "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR Ver.2" which have already been released.
In addition, you can play by charging the built-in rechargeable battery with the included charging cable which supports USB Type-C. The Digimon that appear are reconfigured by sorting them by version based on the lineup at the time of release in 1998. "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR Ver.3" has 20 bodies such as Patamon and Ogremon, "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR Ver.4" has 19 bodies such as Biyomon and Kuwagamon, and "DIGITAL MONSTER COLOR Ver.5" has , All 19 bodies such as Gazimon and Dark Tyrannomon are included. It is possible to evolve all Perfect Digimon to Ultimate level. There will also be Digimon that merge by communicating with different versions. * Digimon after combining will appear in the following combinations in common for each version. The training and battle productions reproduce the nostalgic production of the products of the time, and each version is equipped with the training function that appeared in the 1998 version of "Digital Monster Ver.3 to Ver.5". It also has a battle mode that can be played alone without communication. This product has a full range of user support functions, and compared to the 1998 version, the training speed has been increased.
In addition, it has a cold mode that stops growth while it is cold and does not lose stomach or muscle strength, and a backup system that can save up to one Digimon under training as a backup. The design of the package will be reprinted for the first time as well as the main body color. While reproducing the design of the product at that time, it has added foil stamping. The seal on the liquid crystal part of the blister has also changed from the black and white that was used at the time to color.
Est. Release Date: Sep 2023 (subjected to change without further notice)
Est. SG Arrival Date: Oct - Nov 2023 (subjected to change without further notice)
Order/Deposit Payment Deadline: 15th May 2023 or While Stock Last
*Deposit payment is required to reserve a slot.*
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
★ Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 11.00am to 9.30pm
NOTE: By Ordering With Collector Base Means You Have Understood Our T&C, Click Here For Information Of Our T&C
For international buyers, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping co
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.