Kotobukiya ARTFX J Eren Yeager Renewal Package ver.
The Kotobukiya ARTFX J series charges forward! From the popular anime series “Attack on Titan”, the main character of the series, Eren Yeager, joins the ARTFX J lineup in an all-new renewal package variant!
The figure is sculpted in a dynamic pose that evokes the image of a battle in the forest! Eren can be seen with his ultrahard blade high in the air, recreating the very moment as he slashes at a Titan! The highlight of this figure is Eren’s strong-willed expression and the overall pose; the legs look so naturally posed that Eren looks as though he is actually leaping in the air.
The figure of Eren is of course detailed, but the vertical maneuvering equipment has also been sculpted in such fine detail that each component of the maneuvering equipment does not lose any essence of its machine-like look. In addition, every element of the large tree that serves as the base of the figure has also been finely sculpted: from the patterns of the bark to slash marks left across the trunk itself.
This figure features a removable cape, so it is possible to display this figure in two different styles.
(This item is a reproduction.)
Material: PVC (Phthalate-free)･ABS
Est. Height: 260mm
Est. Package Size: 240×160×330 mm
Est. Release Date: September 2021 (subjected to change without further notice)
Est. SG Arrival Date: Oct ~ Nov 2021 (subjected to change without further notice)
Order/Deposit Payment Deadline: 9th April 2021 or While Stock Last
*Deposit payment is required to reserve a slot.*
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
★ Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 11.30am to 8.30pm
NOTE: Prototype was shown and pending final approval, the final product may differ slightly.
For international buyers, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping cost.
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.