Naruto – 4th War Ikigai by Tsume
Stock Left: 2
« Alright, Alright! I mean there is no need to turn this all thing into a competition, you know?! Wind Release, Rasen Shuriken! » - Naruto
Heading straight towards Obito, who has become invulnerable as Juubi’s receptacle, we see here Naruto - 4th War Ikigai combining his Wind Release - Futon Rasen Shuriken attack with his rival Sasuke’s Enton Kagutsuchi, determined to annihilate their common enemy together. In an ultra dynamic pose, he is using the Kyuubi’ Chakra mode transcribed thanks to the characteristic symbols of his outfit and his flamboyant figure in fiery shades. With his right hand, he prepares his attack, being the Wind Element technique he created after understanding the Futon’s principles by merging it with his Rasengan. The rocky landscape of the base brings us back to the battlefield of the 4th Great Ninja War, while the Bijuu Kyuubi’s head symbolizes its connection to Naruto and the power and shades they share together.
Est. Size: 18 x 36 x 36 cm
Est. Release Date: Ready Stock (subjected to change without further notice)
Est. SG Arrival Date: Ready Stock (subjected to change without further notice)
Order/Deposit Payment Deadline: While Stock Last
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 11.30am to 8.30pm
NOTE: By Ordering With Collector Base Means You Have Understood Our T&C, Click Here For Information Of Our T&C
For international buyers, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping cost.
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.
Queen StudioSKU: TCB3201$1,280.00Low in Stock
Queen StudioSKU: TCB1467$1,388.00Low in Stock
CapcomSKU: TCB3446$1,388.00Low in Stock