Queen Studio Comics Spiderman Lifesize Bust (Pure Black)
Stock Left: 1
Item is ready stock and store at China Warehouse, will require time to ship over to Singapore if purchase.
Brand: Queen Studio
Character: Comic Spiderman
Est. Product Size: 49.5cm (L) x 79cm (W) x 64.5cm (H)
Est. Release: Q1 ~ Q2 2021
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑
In 1962, the world was introduced to Spider-Man, the first teenage superhero in American comic book history. 58 years on, we’re all familiar with Peter Parker’s story. The young hero was bitten by a radioactive spider and later had to learn to juggle high school, hormones, and get to grips with his newly developed Spidey senses.
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧
The 1:1 Comic Spider-Man bust is made of polystone, and will come in three unique versions of the character: blue and red, black and red, and black.
Fans will be able to choose any color variation.
The comic Spider-Man will be different to our earlier busts. As the bust is based on the comic book character instead of the MCU character, we’ve opted for more bold and eye catching colours with a comic style design.
The base on the other hand is concise and simple. The grey colour represents the walls and floors that we see Spider-Man effortlessly crawl along. While the name plate looks more crooked and off center to look like the feature of a comic book cover.
In addition to the three colours, there will be three pairs of interchangeable eyes that can be effortlessly swapped out to give Spider-man different looks that represent his mood or mindset.
Yesterday when we posted the first image of the new Spider-man bust, we received a lot of feedback on Spider-Man's webbing. After taking your feedback onboard we’ve decided that we will make more than one version of Spider-Man’s webbing so that you can choose which version you like and switch it out easily.
Red and blue: 500 editions
Black and red: 300 editions
Black: 200 edition
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 11am to 9pm
NOTE: Prototype was shown and pending final approval, the final product may differ slightly.
For international buyers, please write in to email@example.com with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping cost
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.
- Iron StudioSKU: TCB0102-and-TCB0103$220.00
- Iron StudioSKU: TCB0099$175.00Low in Stock
- Infinity StudioSKU: TCB478$1,500.00Low in Stock