S.H.Monster Arts – Godzilla (1989)
Stock Left: 2
Godzilla (1989), who had been waiting for SH Monster Arts, was decided to commercialize. The texture and details in the play are faithfully reproduced by Mr. Yuji Sakai's prototype, coloring, and modeling production! Free poses are decided by the joint mechanism that is designed not to break the modeling!
Based on the suit materials of the movie, it is three-dimensionalized by the prototype, coloring, and modeling produced by Mr. Yuji Sakai, a leading figure in Godzilla modeling.
Mitsuhiko Hosokawa, who has created the movable mechanism of successive SH Monster Arts, has realized the movement without breaking the proportions.
Overall height: Approximately 160mm
Material: Made of PVC
Est. Japan Release Date: August 2021 (subjected to change without further notice)
Est. SG Arrival Date: Sept ~ Oct 2021 (subjected to change without further notice)
Order/Deposit Payment Deadline: 21th April 2021 or While Stock Last
*Deposit payment is required to reserve a slot.*
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
★ Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 12pm to 8.30pm
NOTE: Prototype was shown and pending final approval, the final product may differ slightly.
For international buyers, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping cost.
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.
- BanprestoSKU: TCB626$84.00Low in Stock
- BanprestoSKU: TCB438$32.00Low in Stock
- BanprestoSKU: TCB596$28.00