Tsume Ranma 1/2: Jusenkyo’s Cursed Springs
Stock Left: 2
Materials: Polyresin, PU, PVC, ABS, magnets
Est. Product Dimension: ±30 cm (H) x ±29 cm (D) x ±31 cm (L)
Est. Product Weight: TBC
Est. Shipping Dimension: TBC
Est. Shipping Weight: TBC
Edition Size: 1200 pc
Artistic direction: Saesa Kiyokawa, Cyril Marchiol
Concept art: Marijke Wilms
3D sculptors: Claudio Saavedra Iriarte, Cyril Farudja
Technical engineering: Muhammet Ay, Jose Ku Chio Lu
Statue preparation: Mickael Gros, Éric Jolivalt, Aurélie Nagot
Painting: Mickael Gros, Éric Jolivalt
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
*The prototype shown is pending for final approval, hence the final product may differ.
107 North Bridge Road, #04-14 Funan, Singapore 179105
Exit : City Hall Mrt
Mon to Sun 10am to 10pm
CLOSED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Another classics from the 90’s manga/anime is joining Tsume’s catalogue: Ranma 1/2.
Meet Ranma and Genma, back at Jusenkyo’s cursed springs to train once more. The setup is a tribute to the leading moment when Saotome’s family’s fate changed forever. Quite a tragedy! Standing amid the hot springs’ haze, father and son are facing each other, standing on one foot, balancing on a bamboo stick. Looking decided, Ranma is about to evade his stupid father’s attack while Genma – as a panda – is as committed to teaching his ingrate son all the secrets of Saotome’s martial arts’ school.
Very aerial, this statue – as Jusenkyo’s springs are – is more than meet the eye. Characters’ posing and quite simple design requires the 3D interpretation and the sculpture to be flawless. Takahashi Rumiko’s style is quite remarkable and the biggest challenge was succeeding into sculpting a face which is true to her drawings in every angle. The painting is also great: Black and White’s Genma is contrasting with a very colorful Ranma who’s wearing his iconic outfit.
Last but not least, the base features the manga’s original Japanese logo and depicts the famous cursed springs. The overall is still quite reasonable in size but visually very appealing. Water is made with transparent resin, just as the clouds which add to the feeling of lightness of the whole statue.
NOTE: Prototype was shown and pending final approval, the final product may differ slightly.
For international buyers, please write in to email@example.com with your full shipping address to get your est. shipping cost.
Terms & Condition for International Buyers
- Est. shipping cost given is to help customers to better plan their purchases with us. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping cost. Final shipping cost will be calculated when the product is ready to be shipped and invoiced seperately
- To ensure customers have the best shipping rates, TCB will be checking with existing shipping services as such DHL, Fedex, UPS, Singapore Post, SAL, EMS to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping used are registered mail only so that the order can be tracked after shipped.
- Final shipping cost are subjected to changes and may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) depending on the quotes given by shipping services
- Custom laws & regulation varies from country to country. We will not be responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or customs prevents the shipment/delivery of your order.
- We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot estimate what these charges may be.
- Do note that once you have successfully check out and make payment at The Collector Base website, you have deemed to agreed to The Collector Base’s shipping cost including the possible chance of final shipping cost may vary up to 15% (Higher or Lower) and strictly no cancellation is allowed afterwards.
- All orders made on The Collector Base’s website will be shipped directly by The Collector Base. Please note that you are unable request for your order to be send to another address or to transfer to another customer account.
- If you are not agreeable to the shipping cost we have provided, you may look for distributor in your region that maybe able to provide a better shipping rates.
- Iron StudioSKU: TCB0100$200.00Low in Stock
- Hand Made ObjectSKU: TCB550$1,288.00Low in Stock
- Iron StudioSKU: TCB454$300.00Pre-OrderLow in Stock